Join me for a full day of fellowship and music-making magic complete with intentional group gatherings, freewriting sessions, and guided exercises & discussions focused on sharpening your songwriting skills. You will also have the opportunity to perform to and with a small group of fellow creatives in a safe and supportive setting.
In order to keep the event cozy and most effective, space is limited and great care is given to preparation, so please register and complete your participant profile soon!
All Participants Must
• Be female or identify as female
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be willing to work in a group
• Be willing to work on your own
• Be kind and accepting to others
• Be open to a new experience
• Bring your meal(s); snacks & beverages are provided
Participants will receive much more information, including exact location, about the event via email following registration. Please complete the Participant Profile form linked in the confirmation message you'll see after registering. This event is rain or shine.